Adhesives Research is your expert developer and manufacturer of high-performance adhesives, tapes, specialty films, coatings, laminates, release liners and drug delivery technologies.We are committed to provide adhesive design flexibility by:
- Partnering with our customers
- Fast development capabilities
- Unique turn-key solutions
Established in 1961, ARs modest beginnings originated in a converted garage to develop specialty adhesive-coated materials and processing equipment to meet the evolving needs of the graphics arts label market.
Through several moves and expansions, AR grew significantly, continuing to add new capabilities and technologies that enabled the company to address the unmet needs of new markets. Rapid growth led to facility expansions in the USA, South America (1980), Europe (1999) and Asia (2000). With our global headquarter in Glen Rock, PA and regional headquarter Limerick, Ireland, today the companys facilities span over 250 acres, cover over 300,000+ square feet of development and manufacturing space and employ approximately 300 associates.Adhesives Research is serving three distinctive markets:
- Healthcare. We develop and manufacture expert products for wearables, diagnostics, medical electronics, device supported drug delivery systems, and advanced wound care applications.
- ARx Drug Delivery Systems develops and manufactures client-specific transdermal and thin film drug delivery systems with pharmaceutical and biotech partners.
- Electronics & Industrial. Our products are suitable for display & mobile, hard disk drives, renewable energy, window & door, splicing tapes, and release liner applications.
For more than 60 years, we have positioned ourselves as a leader in our field through the continuous development of core technologies and capabilities. Today we remain an independent and family-owned company, committed to working with customers as our partners in the development of application-specific products that fill your unmet material needs.