Each day, around the world, our medical applications help cure patients' wounds, facilitate the healing process of injuries and protect people. Our spunlaced and needlepunched nonwovens are used in operating theatres, hospitals and nursing homes to ease recovery and help save from harm.
Be it as gown or in wound care, medical hygiene or incontinence treatment, it is our aim to transform your need into the right product concept and offer a durable solution that supports a safer life.
Quality Ranks First
The safety of our products is our highest concern. In daily quality tests, we examine our process water with regard to bacteria.
Each nonwoven production with a percentage of viscose is examined for microbes in an external laboratory according to AQC-MH-008.
Ask for our STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as well as for our FSC™-certified products! Performance Characteristics of our Products:
Possible Product Modifications:
- wearing comfort
- durability, strength, tear resistance
- enhanced surface structure
- high absorption properties
- cleaned thanks to the spunlace technology applied
- use of multiple fibers and fiber blends, including natural fibers such as cotton and flax
- various structures, e.g. flat, apertured, 3D structures thanks to Norafin 3D Performance®
- different weights
- various colors