The innovative robot-assisted gait training system, Walkbot
Walkbot, the innovative robot-assisted gait training and rehabilitation device with the worlds first successfully implemented functions, was designed for locomotion impaired patients caused by Stroke, SCI, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, and other diseases related to neurorehabilitation. Based on clinical effectiveness on training and excellent quality of WALKBOT, it has been installed & successfully operated in the USA, Europe, Russia, China, India, and other Asia regions.
<Product Line Up>
• Walkbot_G Compatible model for both adult and pediatric.
• The world-first activated hip/knee/ankle joint drive motors.
• Natural gait pattern generating software.
• Automatic leg length adjustment of the robotic orthosis.
• Real-time body weight support system.
• Useful training modes (interactive, assisted training mode).
• Auditory(Metronome), visual(Front Camera), tactile(AR games/Sport) stimulations.
• Various evaluation tools (ROM, Stiffness, Force).
• Real-time biofeedback through augmented reality software.