BeneCath® Smooth Intermittent Catheter
Introducing BeneCath®, a premium range of single-use, intermittent catheters designed with maximum patient benefits in mind.
BeneCath Smooth is a single-use, intermittent catheter with a hydrophilic coating for smooth and comfortable use.
Now you can benefit from the BeneCath® Smooth
· Smooth polished eyelets for easier and more comfortable insertion
· Purified water sachet which can easily be activated in the package before opening
· Evenly applied, modulated amount of hydrophilic coating prepares the catheter surface for easier insertion
· Quick activation of the hydrophilic coating saves time
· Catheter gripper sleeve can be grasped to advance the catheter, avoiding direct contact with the catheter. The gripper sleeve is textured and promotes a secure grasp, particularly helpful for patients with dexterity or grip strength concerns
· Full range of sizes for male, female and pediatric patients
· Available with Nelaton tip or Tiemann tip
· Not made with natural latex rubber, DEHP/DNIP or BPA
Uricare Medical devices Inc. is a privately held company, founded in 2016, for the purpose of delivering high quality, high value urology care products to people around the globe. Founded by an experienced, highly successful team of experienced medical device product specialists and engineers, Uricare started by building a world class, ISO13485-2016 certified facility, ensuring control of the manufacturing process from start to finish. The BeneCath® intermittent catheter range, comprised of hydrophilic and uncoated catheters in various sizes and styles, for all genders and ages, is the first of many planned products.
Uricare Medical Devices Inc.
1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-B
Wilmington, DE 19805