FRÍO LARGE Medication Cooling Wallet
The FRIO Large Wallet is perfect for a variety of different types of insulin pen, insulin vials or cartridges and auto-injector making this particular FRIO ideal for those with conditions such as Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohns Disease and Anaphylaxis.
With a minimum continuous cool period of 45 hours and a recharge time of under 5 minutes, FRIO is made for your everyday – wherever that might be!
Suitable for carrying the following combinations of pens, vials and cartridges:
– up to 5 standard sized insulin injection pens either pre-filled disposable or refillable; or
– up to 10 x 3 ml cartridges; or
– up to 15 x 1.5 ml cartridges; or
– up to 5 x 10 ml vials (bottles); or
– a combination of pens, vials and cartridges
– up to 3 x EpiPens (Adrenaline: for emergency treatment of anaphylactic reactions)
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Crohns Disease Medication
– up to 4 x Enbrel® pens
Note: we recommend that a waterproof liner is used with metal pens or with any electronic timing device or any accessory with electronic components to protect it from moisture. We also recommend a waterproof liner is used when the wallet is holding Epi pens or and allergy pen.
These can be found separately in our shop – simply choose the size to match your FRIO.
Looking to store something else inside your FRIO? FRIOs come in a range of different sizes, just browse our shop or chat to us online to find the perfect FRIO for you.
Inner Wallet: 19.5cm height x 13cm width
Outer cover dimensions: 1.0-1.5 cm (0.25″-0.75″) taller and wider than the inner wallet dimensions stated.
– Uses the FRÍO® patented crystal cooling technology
– Simply activate with cold water
– Light and compact