No. 1 in pulsed UV disinfectionto prevent Healthcare-Associated Infections
We develop new technologies and produce pulsed xenon UV units for air and surfaces decontamination – unique equipment that protects human lives.
Scientific and Industrial Enterprise “Melitta”, Ltd. is the first company in the world that implemented and produced mobile and portable pulsed xenon ultraviolet units for ultrafast air and surfaces disinfection in medical sphere.
Over the years, our pulsed xenon UV technology won numerous scientific and innovation awards, including Russian Federation Government Prize in Science and Technology for developing and implementing the pulsed plasma-optical technology in space medicine. Modified our pulsed xenon units are currently used to disinfect all cargo moving to the international space station.
Currently, over 3000
units are operating at more than 500
healthcare facilities in Russia, in USA, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, England, Ireland, Italy, and other countries. Advantages:
Applications:Healthcare facilities of various profiles
- INACTIVATION EFFICIENCY – 99,99%;
- MINIMUM TREATMENT TIME;
- CUSTOM MODES of disinfection;
- AUTOMATED CALCULATION of disinfection time for each specific room with regard to its size and required disinfection efficiency;
- Continuous GERMICIDAL DOSE CONTROL and maintaining its SET LEVEL during the whole disinfection cycle;
- SELF-DIAGNOSTIC and ADJUSTMENT of operating modes;
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS of disinfection due to using harmless xenon instead of mercury or chemical agents;
- RELIABILITY, EASE AND SAFETY OF USE.
: surgery, phthisiology, obstetric/perinatal centers and gynecology, resuscitation, oncology, dentistry, pathologic anatomy, medical ambulance and others to prevent healthcare-associated infections (HAI); Accommodation and public spaces, social facilities
: residential and nonresidential buildings, hotels, offices, sports facilities, restaurants, public catering facilities to ensure the safety of people; Manufacturing facilities
: pharmaceuticals industry, microelectronics, storage areas to ensure microbiological cleanness of the manufactured goods.