A wireless communication system between staff and patients. Hospitals and nursing homes which use it take advantage of a whole range of benefits and improve their daily operation.
See what your facility will benefit from
Reach for solutions that make the work of staff more efficient and effective. The system relieves employees, which is especially important in the event of staff shortages. A smaller number of necessary contacts with patients helps reduce the risk of infection.
Who exactly is it useful for?
- reducing the risk of viral infection
- staff relief
- work optimization
- more effective patient care
Intelligent solutions based on the latest technologies are characterized by the fact that they may benefit all users. Our system is praised by medical staff, facility management and patients.
The main functions of the system
- Management: It improves the functioning of the hospital. It provides greater safety for patients and personnel.
- Medical staff: It is easier to communicate with patients. The staff saves time and avoids the risk of infection.
- Patients: They can contact the staff at any time. They feel safer.
See what our system is used for. However, remember that these are only the most important functions. The technologies we present use solutions based on artificial intelligence and can do much more.
Communicator + unique benefits
- voice communication between the staff and the patient
- voice and text communication between members of medical staff
- access to medical data recorded in hospital information systems
- possibility of connecting medical devices monitoring the patient's condition
The communicators function is the basis, but you should also learn about other functionalities of our system, which comprehensively support the care process in healthcare facilities.
Our System thinks about your needs.
- Fewer visits at the patient's bedside. At the patient's call, the nurse can phone the patient to check the purpose of the call. If the patient has a question, they can help them remotely. If a patient needs something specific, they can take what they need, such as medication right away, without having to visit the patients room twice.
- Information about the call is always at hand. The staff do not have to be constantly in a duty room or near the patients rooms to respond to calls. A dedicated smartphone informs about the call wherever the facility employee is at the moment.
- Automatic calls. The system sends automatic calls directly from patients monitoring devices (e.g. cardiac monitor, spirometer, infusion pump, or a drip that has just run out or is clogged). Staff can always see what or who is the source of the call.
- Easier management of staff work. The system evenly distributes calls between individual employees. As a result, their work is more effective and their satisfaction with the duties performed is greater.
- Provision of additional assistance. If the situation requires help of more than one person, the system allows you to call immediately for an additional nurse or doctor.
- Access to patient information on a smartphone. Each nurse and doctor have access to the most important information about the patient on a dedicated smartphone.
- Improving the staff work. The system uses artificial intelligence and analyzes the staff workload and response time to calls (the appearance of a nurse at the patient's bedside is recorded automatically).
- Internal staff communicator. The system functions as a mobile internal telephony among medical staff - without the need for SIM card (VOIP) fees.
- Access to medical information. After integration with the hospital information system, the staff have easy and quick access to the most important medical data such as diagnosis, performed treatments, test results, currently administered medications, etc.
- Useful notification system. The system notifies, among others, about new tests results. When the result from the laboratory enters the hospital information system, the doctor waiting for the result receives a notification on their phone or on a smartwatch.
We have equipped it with those features that are most important from the perspective of users - medical facility staff, management and patients.
- Fail-safe. It works in 2 independent communication channels. For safety, each element of the system is equipped with its own emergency power source.
- Complete. It has all the elements necessary for operation: bedside remote controls, bathroom call buttons, room lamps, medical staff smartphones, duty room tablets, staff smartphone dispensers (charging and dispensing devices only to authorized persons).
- Easy to disinfect. All elements can be easily and quickly cleaned and disinfected.
- Solid. All parts are designed and manufactured according to the highest quality standards (CE certificate) and using the latest technologies.
- Easy to install. It is 100% wireless and its implementation does not require any construction work. The installation is quick and easy.
- Safe. It has been secured against unauthorized leakage of information. All data is encrypted, and the wireless network is secured against unauthorized access and separated from the public network.
- Multifunctional. Using the bedside communicator, you can control, among others: TV, lighting, blinds and air conditioning. In addition, it has a pain measurement function, a clock and a flashlight, which increases comfort during a stay in a hospital or nursing home.
- Polish production. It is manufactured by a Polish manufacturer, Infotower Business Solutions, which closely cooperates with buyers, provides appropriate after-sales support and is open to adapting the system to the needs of individual medical facilities.
- patient bedside communicators
- toilet call buttons
- dedicated smartphones for medical staff
- duty room tablets
- technical infrastructure ensuring the operation and organization of the system's activity (servers, access devices, signal lamps, smartphone dispensers).
Bedside communicators are ergonomic and safe for the patient. They can be easily disinfected - they have no nooks and crannies where dirt could accumulate, and its interior is protected against moisture. The buttons on the remote control are illuminated so that they can be easily used in all conditions.Smartphones for medical staff (Care phones)
They are used not only for voice communication. You can conveniently read medical information on the device screen. They can also be read by a speech synthesizer, which allows you to read the information as you move to the patient.
A device cooperating with a smartphone - it makes it easier for a doctor at work to take calls and read notifications, it is more convenient to use a smartwatch than a phone while performing daily duties.
How to implement the System?
The installation of the Call System is quick and simple. It does not require any construction work. The system is fully wireless, and its elements are mobile. Contact us - we'll be happy to tell you the details of the implementation process.Who designed and provides the system?
The Call System (probably the most modern system of this type in the world) is the result of the work of the Polish Research and Development Team, which is composed of scientists and IT specialists. The system manufacturer is Infotower Business Solutions Ltd., which bases its development on its own research and application of the latest advancements of the world science.
Infokomunikator (probably the most modern system of this type in the world) is the result of the work of the Polish Research and Development Team, which is composed of scientists and IT specialists. The system manufacturer is Infotower Business Solutions Ltd., which bases its development on its own research and application of the latest advancements of the world science.
Choose the Call System, which takes advantage of innovative solutions and helps to save human life.