HP Cell VITARAN J is PN(Polynucleotide) intra-articular injection for osteoarthritis.
HP Cell VITARAN J is a biomaterial for tissue restoration using Polynucleotide(PN) and can be treated for the purpose of reducing mechanical friction between articular cartilage of synovial(joint).
It is injected into the synovial(joint) cavity and reduces mechanical friction of the joint by maintaining its volume and shape for a certain period. HP Cell VITARAN J also relieves pain with its anti-inflammation effect. CE Certification – CE2265, Medical Device Class III, No. 2020-MDD/QS-068
- Ingredient : Sodium Polynucleotide 20mg/ml
- Classification : Medical Device (Class III)
- Efficacy ∙ Purpose of use : Reducing mechanical friction between articular cartilage of synovial joint and and physical restoration by injection intra-articular injection
- Packaging Unit : 2ml prefilled syringe/box
- Manufacturer : BR PHARM CO., Ltd. (South Korea)